Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kaylee Beana


Dear Darling Daughter,
There is only one you, so be the best version of you. Be happy and know that you are loved by so many. I love you enough for every person in this world times infinity, carry that love in your heart. Remember that you were born out of love and happiness, that is your destiny. Let go of those that make you feel bad and hold on to those that make you feel beautiful because that is what you are, both inside and out. You are perfect just the way you are! Be good to others and be good to yourself. Love with all your heart and that will bring good things to you. When you need me, I'll be here, and when you don't I'll still be here. I may not have the perfect answer, but my arms are the perfect size to hold you. You are meant for great things little one, and you are wise beyond your years. Happiness is a choice that only you can make, so be happy! I love you forever and always.

Mommy

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment