Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013...the big 30!


Going into 2013 I'd like to take a minute to reflect on my life thus far. By the great age of 30 I have fallen head over heals in love and married my Prince Charming, who then swept me away to Arizona. I've given birth to two beautiful healthy children, and enjoyed watching them grow. We've lived in three different states, bought our first home and two cars. We have been fortunate enough to enjoy two "honeymoons," and travel from coast to coast together. I've got an awesome job that allows me to spend 99.6% of my time with my family. For some people this life may seem boring, but for me this is everything that I've ever wanted. Happiness. I've experienced some difficult times too, but I have come out of them stronger and better. I've met so many great people that I feel blessed to know, lost one that I should've known better, and discovered a few that I didn't really know at all. When I look in the mirror I see a happy person, someone who is loving and loved. I love being a wife, I LOVE BEING A MOM! I've squeezed every ounce of happiness out of my first 30 years and I've had some really wonderful life experiences, now I'm ready for the next chapter. Bring on the big 30, I'm ready.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment