Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: May - August

May would bring my husband back home by dinnertime, no more crunching! We were so glad that life was getting back to normal. The EA family picnic was at Universal Studios, we had a nice lunch at the NBA restaurant followed by rides and fun. It was Birthday month, which is always a good month in our house. I spent the first two weeks planning and shopping for Kaylee's 6th birthday party in CANDY LAND! I can't even believe that my baby girl is SIX! The two of us had so much fun making decorations and coming up with fun ideas for the party. It turned out WONDERFULLY! On my birthday I came home from an accupuncture appointment feeling great, only to find that all three of my family members would be taking the day off to spend my birthday with me. We packed up and headed to Cocoa beach, where we would spend the entire day, followed by dinner on the pier. This was my favorite birthday yet! Five days later we celebrated 7 amazing years of marriage! May was a wonderful month. Schools out for summer!

June was busy! My cousins came to visit, which was awesome! We took them to Disney World and spent some time downtown. Kaylee and Evan introduced them to Chick-fil-A. A few days after they left, my Mom came out for her fourth visit of the year. She came specifically for Kaylee's 1st dance recital! Our ballerina was absolutely wonderful and made us extremely proud. She was also the cutest one on stage with the most beautiful smile. We celebrated David and my Mom's birthday (the 13th twins) by taking the day off of work and heading to our favorite beach. It was a beautiful day to play in the ocean and build sand castles.
July was hot, not nearly as bad as I expected it to be. I definitely prefer Florida summers over Arizona summers. Our first 4th of July in Florida was fun filled with bouncy activities and a concert downtown, followed by BBQ and fireworks with friends. We went to the Disney water park in mid July, it was so much fun(I really like having season passes to Disney World)! Weekends were spent in in the water and weekdays were spent playing indoors with friends. At the end of the month I had the second round of injections in my lower back NO FUN.

August....I would love to forget! Back pain, bombshell after bombshell, back stabbing, hypocrisy, lying lots of lying. Nasty emails full of hate and judgement, fake people. Grrr. I took the kids to California to be with family for ten days. It was exhausting and just not a great trip. All three of us just wanted to go home.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment