Friday, January 4, 2013

Meet my 3 Favorite People

Maybe it's the time of year, or maybe it's because I've had both kids and my hubby home for two weeks, but I can't stop smiling! Spending this time with them has been exactly what I needed to finish off this crazy year, and believe me it was a crazy year. My sweet little family is my whole world and it's an incredibly beautiful world to live in. I am blessed!

My handsome husband is amazing, incredible, intelligent and super sexy. I mean seriously, any girl in her right mind would be mesmerized by those gorgeous brown eyes. He is a charmer and I can't stop falling in love with him. No one can make me laugh the way he does and no one is as comforting to me as he is. We started this life journey together not knowing where it would lead us, just knowing that we were madly in love. This life we've made is perfect to us. Of course there are stresses in our life that come and go, but we can take on this world and anyone in it together. We laugh, we love, we learn, and we have way too much fun together. Heart & Soul Babe

Kaylee. Our beautiful, sweet, creative, and dramatic Princess. When she came into our lives, she brought a whole new dimension of love that we didn't know existed. Of course I would have been happy to have a healthy baby boy, but I REALLY wanted a girl first. Having our very own little darling to dress in pink ruffles and lace, to sing to, and to cherish. She is a dream come true for both of us. My mini me, she is the best friend a girl could ask for. She loves to wear my make up and paint my nails, it's like a never ending slumber party with her in this house. I love our girly time and our girl talks. Being her Mommy has enriched my life in so many ways. Having a daughter is an amazing gift and I am eternally grateful to the one that gave me her. I'm her biggest fan and her best friend. I look forward to doing all of the things that Mothers and Daughters do. My little beauty is meant for great things in her life, I'm so lucky to have a front row seat!

My Bo! This super sweet, ever-so-loving, charming, and brave little superhero is our favorite boy in the world. He is the best plan that we ever made. Evan has challenged me more than anything else in my life. He has made me stronger, better, happier, and more patient than anyone else could have. This little one surprises me every day with his chivalrous spirit, opening doors for the women in his life and telling me he loves me ten times a day. Evan has a true gift, his sweet and spunky spirit attracts any and all that are near him. This boy shines bright! I love to see the way he looks at his Daddy, it truly melts me heart. This boy completes our puzzle! I can't wait to see what this incredible little man does in this life.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment