Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I want..

Life is too short not to live it the way you want to. I want to wake up smiling every day. I want to laugh A LOT. I want to sing and dance with my children every day. I want to kiss my husband every chance that I get. I want to say "I love you," way too much. I want to snuggle, I love to snuggle. I want to love, really really love, as much as I can. I want to drink my coffee while it's still hot. I want to forgive those who have hurt me. I want to help others when they need it, and I want to be a good friend. I want to appreciate my loved ones. I want to enjoy the simple things in life that often times get overlooked. I want to give my full attention to my children when they are speaking. I want to give myself time to cook dinner because I know that my husband loves the meals I make for him. I want to help in the classroom as my children learn and play. I want to celebrate little and big moments with them. I want to be grateful for all that I have and I want to remember that life is precious. All of these things make me happy. At the end of every day, I want to lay my head down on my pillow and know that today I did everything that I wanted to.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment