Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Goodnight, I Love You

Goodnight sweet baby, I love you. Today was super-fantastic because of you. You made my heart smile all day long. I'm proud of you for being such a good and loving boy. Life with you is so precious. Your smile is big and bright, and your heart is even bigger. Each and every day you give me new reasons to love you. When it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile.

Goodnight beautiful girl, I love you. Today was magnificent because of you. I'm so proud of who you are, your beauty shines both inside and out. You are absolutely one of a kind and I pray that you will always be confident in yourself. Each and every day I watch you learn and grow, it's amazing what you can do. Don't ever stop believing in your dreams and never settle for less than you deserve. This world is yours, reach out and take it.

Goodnight my love, I love you. Today was incredible because of you. You are home, home is happy, happy is my life. Together we make magic, as only we can. Your lips are like whispers from the heavens telling me that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. My heart swells with love for you and you know it.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment