Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2: A Month to give Thanks

Today I am thankful for the two amazing children that we've been blessed with. These little people are my whole world! They bring me endless joy and fill my life with laughter and smiles. Each and every day I look at them and think to myself, I can't believe they're mine. There is an exclusive love for this world that comes with being a Mom, it makes everything sparkle. I love watching them experience things for the first time, so much joy and amazement shines on their little faces. They bring a fresh burst of energy to my life, and more love than I ever knew to exist. Everything is more beautiful now that they're in the world!

Thank you to Kaylee Renee, for being the most wonderful daughter in the world. For teaching me how to be your Mom...you make it so easy. From the second I felt you move, I was in love...yours forever. You are more precious to me than you can imagine and I love you more every second. Your smile brightens my life and your love warms my heart. You are truly beautiful inside and out.

Thank you to Evan Jeffrey, for being my little Bo. You've had my heart from day one. Every smile and every laugh...every kiss and every hug...life is so rich with you. I love to watch you dance and play. I look forward to so much with you. I love you more than words can say

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment