Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1: A Month to give Thanks

Today I am thankful for my Husband, the keeper of my heart and my very best friend. You are an amazing man that I am blessed to share my life with. You work hard, so that I can be there for our children twenty four hours a day, and I know how important that is to you. There is no one in this world that can make me smile the way you do. Thanks for loving me as much as you do and showing me every single day. The relationship that you have built with my family means so much to me, and I know you love them all as much as I do. I'm proud of the Father you have become and you just keep getting better. I have so much respect for the man you are and I'm proud to be your wife! I look forward to spending all of my days and nights with you.



Thank you David, thank you, thank you, and thank you again. You are my one true love, my very best friend, and the keeper of my heart. The day I met you was the best day of my life. You make me happy when skies are gray. Thanks for loving me as much as you do and showing me every single day. Thank you for our beautiful children. For being an amazing husband and father. I am so proud of you and I just can't thank you enough.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment