Tuesday, March 27, 2012

David

For as long as I can remember I've

always known that there was someone

special out there for me. My Prince Charming!

To have and to hold, to love and to

cherish. When I met David, there was no

doubt in my mind that I had been right

all along. I wouldn't say it was love

at first sight, it was more like an

instant connection in his eyes that

felt like home.

Nine years later here

we are, very much in love, with two

beautiful children, and a life that is

perfect to us. I still get that excited

feeling in my tummy, when I know he's

on his way home from work. I can't help

but smile, when he walks into a room.

When he looks at me, theres a feeling

that washes over me, and I know that

I'm the only person in the world, that

will ever see that look.

What a blessing it is to love this

much? Thank you God, for blessing me

with his hand to hold, his heart to

love, and his amazing children to

share. My life is one, filled with

love. Each and every day that I wake up

next to my beautiful husband, and hear

my children giggling in the next room,

I know that today I was blessed!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment