Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012: January

January was a chill month for us. After traveling to California and back for my best friends wedding, we were ready to begin the new year at home. After a heartbreaking loss in the NFC Championship game, we are mourning the loss of football season. We have awesome weather and took full advantage of it. Kaylee is doing so well in school, and has adjusted to Dommerich wonderfully. Evan and I are out doing something fun on a daily basis. We've been using our Disney World passes on Saturdays and spending Sundays relaxing and having family time. I found myself doing a lot of soul searching and reflecting. For the past year, I've been told little bits of information that is hurtful. As much as I try not to care, it really rocks my happy world when I hear these things. I just don't understand. My need to please everyone has started to have a negative effect on me. It's making me feel anxious. I started looking into the Mommy & Me groups in the area, and was happy to find MOPS. We went, had lots of fun, met new friends, and have decided to join.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment