Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 17: A Month to give Thanks

Today I am thankful to be a stay at home Mom (SAHM). I'm lucky that my man is old fashioned. Before we were married, we decided that we didn't want anyone else taking care of our children. Someone once told me that they witnessed a child walking for the first time and saying that first word, but couldn't bring themselves to tell the parents. I can't even imagaine missing those precious moments. I love that I get to watch my children grow every single second. I've been blessed to witnessed every milestone and every smile. I love my job, I really do. It's definitely more difficult than I ever thought it could be. At times I think having a job would be much less work. I don't get lunch breaks or sick days, but the rewards are better than any paycheck. It's funny when other Mom's will say that they couldn't be housewives, they would get bored...LAUGH OUT LOUD! I only wish I had time to be bored. I know that when my kids are older, I will have plenty of time to do things for me, but right now it's all about them and I'm okay with that. I just know that I wouldn't trade this job for anything else in the world.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment