Tuesday, September 18, 2012

10 things you may not know about ME

I thought I would re-post this just for fun! It's a blog activity from a few years ago.

Here are 10 things you may not know about ME

1. I danced in the halftime show at the Womens World Cup Final in 1999, while J Lo performed her big hit Let's Get Loud!

2. I took my first dance class when I was 2 1/2 and continued to dance for the next 16 years.

3. In high school and college I was a a flyer on the cheerleading squad. Even though I'm affraid of heights, I loved it!

4. My family is very close and my cousins are my best friends.

5. When I was 10 my room was set on fire by a family friend.....not so great.

6. My Hawaiian name is Leilani, it means flower of the heavens.

7. My first job was with the single A team for the Oakland Athletics. I worked there for the next 5 years and LOVED it!

8. When I was 13 I performed in GREASE the musical. I had so much fun!
9. I failed my first driving test because I turned left from the middle lane on a one-way street....darn one-way streets!

10. I love the rain! Thunderstorms, monsoons, lightning, I love it all!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment