Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2012: February


In the beginning of February, we made the decision to enroll Evan in preschool. It wasn't ever my plan to start him early, but I knew in my heart that it would be so good for him. I prayed about it, went back and forth, until one day I ran to another Dommerich Mom. While our sons played we got to talking and she informed me that one of the best preschools in Winter Park, just got an opening and if I enrolled him now, we wouldn't be stuck on the waiting list for next year. My prayers were answered, it was time to put my baby in a school setting. As hard as it would be, we were prepared to make it happen. For the first month, Evan and I both cried at drop-off. But his teacher assured me that he was completely fine after I left. She sent me pictures of him playing and I was happy to my little boy having fun. By the end of the month our boy loved preschool, his friends, and his teacher. I can finally breathe knowing that we made the right decision.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment