Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank you!

This morning I woke up with a smile. I was feeling incredibly thankful for the many blessings in my life. As sappy as this may be, I feel the need to thank everyone in my life for making me who I am...

Thank you Mom, for bringing me into this world and holding my hand every step of the way. The love you feel for me was never left unspoken.

Thank you Dad, for bringing me into your heart and treating me as if I were your very own. You have taught me more about love than you know.

Thank you Grandma's and Grandpa's, for being my constant support and love. No matter what, your arms were always my safe place. Your wisdom guides me everyday.

Thank you Aunts and Uncles, for loving me and supporting me. For teaching me about the meaning of family. I cherish you all so much.

Thank you Ashley, for being the best little sister in the world. Watching you grow from a tiny little baby to a beautiful young women has been a true blessing. I feel like I can never say it enough, but I love you.

Thank you Matt and Leslie, for being my companions through life. There was never a dull moment when you were around. I love you and your beautiful boys!

Thank you Cousins. Megan, Casey, Mason, and Marissa, you are all lights in my life and in my heart. Some of my best memories in life were with you. You are now, and always will be my best friends.

Thank you Lindsey and Tivona, you are the best friends a girl could have. Thank you for making me laugh when I need it the most, and for always being there. I know God was laughing when he brought us together. We were meant for each other :)

Thank you David, thank you, thank you, and thank you again. You are my one true love, my very best friend, and the keeper of my heart. The day I met you was the best day of my life. You make me happy when skies are gray. Thanks for loving me as much as you do and showing me every single day. Thank you for our beautiful children. For being an amazing husband and father. I am so proud of you and I just can't thank you enough.

Thank you John & Karen Webster, for welcoming me into your family and loving me. I have learned so much from you.

Thank you Jeff & Katie Webster for Lukas and Max, my incredible nephews that I love SO much! For being amazing people that I am blessed to call my family.

Thank you to all of the Amadors, I love you all!

Thank you to Kaylee Renee, for being the most wonderful daughter in the world. For teaching me how to be your Mom...you make it so easy. From the second I felt you move, I was in love...yours forever. You are more precious to me than you can imagine and I love you more every second. Your smile brightens my life and your love warms my heart. You are truly beautiful inside and out.

Thank you to Evan Jeffrey, for being my little Bo. I have loved you from day one. Every smile and every laugh...every kiss and every hug...life is so rich with you. I love to watch you dance and play. I look forward to so much with you. I love you more than words can say.

Thank you to all of my friends old and new, you have made an impact on my life and I am lucky to know you.

Thank you to all of the soldiers who fight for our country, this day and everyday I am thankful for you.

Thank you God, for all of the above. I have been so blessed in my life and I give all of the thanks to you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment