Thursday, July 8, 2010
Thank you Shelly @ Family BLT! This is my first award...woohoo! Okay, so 10 things about me that you may or may not find interesting...hmmmm. Here goes!
Here are the deets:
1. Thank and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 10 things about yourself.
3. Pass the Award along to 10 bloggers who you think are somethin’ special!
4. Contact the bloggers that you picked to let them know about the Award.
1. I danced at the Womens World Cup Final in 1999, while J Lo performed her big hit Let's Get Loud!
2. I took my first dance class when I was 2 1/2 and continued to dance for the next 16 years.
3. In high school I was a a flyer on the cheerleading squad. Even though I'm affraid of heights, I loved the adrenaline rush of being thrown in the air.
4. I come from a family that is very close and I think of my cousins as brothers and sisters.
5. When I was 10 my room was set on fire by a family friend.....not so great.
6. My Hawaiian name is Leilani, it means flower of the heavens.
7. My first job was with the single A team for the Oakland Athletics. I worked there for the next 5 years and LOVED it!
8. When I was 13 I performed in GREASE the musical. I had so much fun!
9. I failed my first driving test because I turned left from the middle lane on a one-way street....darn one-way streets!
10. I love the rain! Thunder storms, monsoons, lightning, I love it all!
Here are 10 bloggers that I enjoy following!