Thursday, April 15, 2010

One of my friends, The Life of Mrs. A, tagged me in her blog post! I've never tried it before but here goes:

1. Who is your style icon?


I like her style....not her boyfriend,ICK!

2. What is your favorite Socialite Lit. book?



3. Favorite Party Theme?


I love Hawaiian themes! My 21st bday was a Luau and Kaylee's 1st bday was a rubber ducky Luau.

4. Go to Halloween costume?

A rockstar is easy, lots of make-up and a tattoo ;)

5. Extravagance You can't live without:



Wine! I'm enjoying a glass right now...mmmm

6. Living person you admire:

My Momma

and my Husband

7. Greatest Fear
I don't even want to say

8. Trait(s) you deplore in yourself?


I tend to hold on to things that bother me, I wish I could just let it go.

9. What talent would you most like to have?


I would love to speak multiple languages.

10. What is your greatest achievement?


Without a doubt, my greatest achievement is creating Kaylee and Evan.

No comments:

Post a Comment